- 3 month contract initial
- Immediate Start
As the BAU Tester and Administrative Officer, you will be responsible / accountable for consistently delivering best practice planning, documentation, and execution, for the testing and maintenance of BAU documentation and spreadsheets.
- Ensure adherence to internal governance and compliance procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Participate in operational audits, disaster recovery and business continuity exercises, when required.
Work Location: Sydney, Australia
Typical Minimum Experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Some Testing Experience
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
- Formal qualifications majoring in Systems Information, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in General Insurance systems is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence tools is a definite advantage
- Able to work collaboratively with a broad range of constituencies and diverse groups