Background: Our client is a global fintech organisation who are undergoing an unprecedented period of growth.
- Global Fintech Organisation
- CBD Location
- Monetary benefits
Our client is a global fintech organisation who are undergoing an unprecedented period of growth. As a result they are expanding their support function and have an opportunity for a Technical Product Specialist.
- Provide phone and email technical consultancy to trouble shoot and optimise database, application and n-tier client issues.
- Analyse client’s installation, setup and make best practice recommendations on the same.
- Perform database tuning, reviewing SQL queries for efficiency.
- Analyse hardware requirements and review system integrations with client’s in house systems, downstream liquidity providers and settlement venues.
- Make recommendations for better workflow re-engineering and / or tuning trading environment and workflow processes.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using the available resources within the company.
- Prior Technical Support Experience.
- Strong proficiency with SQL Server/ Oracle , preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in performance tuning, log shipping / replication etc. on MS SQL Server.
- Familiarity with batch processing – database imports, exports.
- Knowledge of UNIX, MS SQL Server, crystal reports.
- Exposure/understanding of Apache/Tomcat and N-tier application architecture, Pearl/Shell scripting.
- Proficiency in programming (.Net/Java, Perl) and experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Understanding and experience in one or more of the following: Trade order & execution management systems, Portfolio management, Investment compliance systems (pre trade and post trade) and Post trade matching systems (eg: OMGEO).
- Understanding and experience working on one or more of the following asset classes: Equities, Fixed income, FX, OTC and Exchange traded derivatives.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Tomas Tomcik on (03) 9094 0900