- Leading global cloud computing vendor.
- Melbourne CBD – Opportunity for international travel
- Competitive comp and benefits packages
Located in a the Melbourne CBD, you will be assigned on a permanent basis and be exposed to the latest and greatest cloud technologies. You will be across a diverse portfolio of clients who are going through their scale-up and start-up phase.
About the role:
You will be a key asset to the start-up clients that are looking to grow their cloud capability. By providing technical depth and breadth to earn their trust. You will be managing around 5-10 accounts at once whilst providing leadership, advisory and hands-on technical expertise.
Travel is required between the Melbourne and Sydney offices every couple of months with international travel 4 times year. You will spend the majority of the time customer facing but will be doing development of POCs and training.
You will have:
- The ability to deep-dive into technical areas and can communicate effectively from Developers to c-suite.
- Expertise and hands on experience across development
- Technical development and/or player coach
- Experience across multiple areas such as; containers, serverless, messaging/queuing, databases, analytics, networking, machine learning, CI/CD, devops/devsecops
- A curios mindset to learn, grow and develop
- Ability to get up scratch in quick succession with the new trend, services, technologies and best practices
- Think big and look at the bigger picture. Have the ability to understand the client’s requirements and provide sound recommendations
- Making strategic product decisions
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please call Jessica Raj for more information at 03 9094 0900.