- Assist with all relevant SDLC and application releases ensure environments are available, stable and up to date to ensure quality in delivery
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the Development and test teams
- Champion regular reviews of designs with internal Architects, and that any solutions issues are identified and solutions proposed and/or implemented.
- Provide SME consultation to teams and projects as well as Support teams as required
- Ensure follow-up with delivery teams to ensure the initiatives are delivered as per the solutions
- Lead the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation
- Support and drive collaboration (brown bags, sharing, mentoring of staff) across teams
- Driving technology and practice that will help in continuous improvement, measured against the following metrics
- Assisting with practices and principles to ensure adoption across teams, as well as measuring and maintaining maturity using the maturity assessment framework provided
- Accountable for a safe workplace by identifying and reporting safety concerns and leading by example by maintaining a safe working environment and demonstrating safe working behaviour
- 7+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing e-commerce and retail solutions.
- Ability to translate technical solutions/problems to audiences at varying technical levels.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & technology
- Proven experience working with Heads of IT, Delivery managers, Operation managers, Architects, Development teams, Testing and infrastructure teams
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes\methodologies\frameworks with a focus on Agile and Waterfall, Lean and ITIL
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks accordingly to business requirements.
- Ability work and partner cross-functionally across business and IT areas.
For more information call Tomas on +613 9094 0900
|Job Category||Project Management / Team Lead|