Work on one of the largest programs of work in the airservices.
- Melbourne CBD
- Real-time Systems
- Permanent opportunity with competitive salary.
You will be working for a blue-chip global organisation that specialise in ATM (air traffic management). Be a part of a well-established team and get exposed to a unique program of work.
The role consists globally in conjunction with Systems Engineers of coordination and definition of engineering choices and solutions made in bids, programs and studies allocated. Also, ensuring that customer requirements and products policies are met. This role will be ideal for an existing System Architect or a Senior Systems Engineer (software experience) who is looking to get into architecture having done design.
- Solution designing based on customer requirements, handling, policies, costs and technical standards.
- Conduct Solution Architecture activities, in close collaboration with Systems Engineers and reporting to the PDA in that case. In charge of proposing Solution Compliance.
- Support the Solution Orientation Review (SOR) for Bids in collaboration with Systems Engineer(s).
- Must have experience with real-time system integrations (air traffic management/control experience highly desirable)
- Systems engineering and/or software engineering and/or integration on complex software-centric real-time systems (java, c#, linux etc)
- A proven track-record in supporting the design of Solutions for complex System of Systems.
- Proven capability to work in a multi-cultural environment and with variety of international customers.
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please email Jessica Raj on email@example.com