Join a high performing team for a global vendor as a guru across AI & Machine Learning
- Great Sydney CBD location
- High base + shares + bonus
- Leading vendor
You will be working for a global and leading vendor that have extensive capability across AI/ML and cloud solutions. You will be working on the latest and greatest tech with a diverse portfolio of projects.
You will be joining the rapidly growing AI/ML team where you will be building and deploying various amounts of models. You will be someone who passionate and deeply excited about this space. Someone who is devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their businesses.
You will be responsible for helping customers understand the value proposition of my clients Services related to AI, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption.
- You will be responsible for helping customers understand the value proposition of AI, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption
- Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies. Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments.
- Significant experience deploying ML models. Significant experience developing AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code e.g. Familiar using ML Platforms/Tools like MXNet, Cafee, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow
- Experience using Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations and virtual teams.
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please email Andreas McKenzie on email@example.com