$80,000 – $90,000 + $5k-$10k Bonus + Overtime + Benefits
Are you a Service Engineer looking to work for a global leading manufacturer who are leading the way in automated technologies, with a leading salary, fantastic training, bonus opportunities and a variety of work?
You will become a technical expert for a range of robotic technologies, where you will troubleshoot, carry out preventative maintenance and advise clients on best practice to service, maintain and operate the machinery.
This company turn over billions of dollars a year and have over 10,000 employees worldwide. From being well recognised in a niche and profitable field, they have built on their recent success and are now looking to expand further, growing in tandem with the world of AI and machine learning.
This role would suit a Service Engineer with a background in Electronics, Mechatronics or similar, who is looking for a varied, technically challenging role, working for a leading manufacturer.
* Troubleshoot for clients, as well as carry out preventive maintenance on a variety of machinery.
* Liaised with technical / production / programming teams, fault finding to solve technical issues.
* 50/50 office to field based, with occasional travel to other AUS states, as well as NZ.
* Background In Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
* Previously worked within a service or client facing position.
* Happy to travel to different states and NZ.