- Immediate Start
- South East Location
- Senior Position
- Lead and manage projects from conception to final delivery
- Manage and set accountability along with the team for implementation of project deliverables
- Identify, source and facilitate right resources, which may include supporting a procurement tender process and negotiating and managing contracts with external providers.
- Undertake research and analysis, devise solutions and provide practical and expert advice to management to address complex multi-faceted project related issues.
- Exercise strong budget management based on value delivered.
- Prepare position papers, business case, briefings, reports and presentations for a range of audiences, including senior management.
- Identify and report on risks and issues relating to projects, implement and monitor risk mitigation strategies with effective’s controls in place.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Extensive experience in having implemented technology solutions & business projects
- Agile and Project management skills with the ability to adapt to methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and SAFE
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Extensive leadership experience, engaging and uplifting a team to deliver projects
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills to interact and influence both internal and external relationships
- Superior analytical, evaluation and research skills including demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new concepts and information and deliver positive, innovative solutions.
- Proven experience in managing change in a large and complex organisation
- Exhibited innovation, thought leadership and lateral thinking in technology and business.
- Postgraduate qualifications and/or an extensive relevant experience within IT/management.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below
To view all advertised positions by Granite Consulting follow the link http://www.graniteconsulting.com.au/jobs/