Join a well established utilities company on a fixed term contract in this ops focused role.
- Melbourne CBD
- 12 month fixed term contract
- CSSA certification
About the Role:
Our client is a well established utilities company looking for a Senior Pega Developer to join the team and focus on operations.
- CSSA or above certification.
- At least 3 years of Hands-on experience in Pega Development.
- At least 1 year of Pega Ops Role
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture/design/coding
- Ability to work independently and as team member
- Strong communication skills.
- Perform Application Support, Minor enhancements and Platform Support including SR coordination with Pega.
- Perform health checks and take corrective steps for ad-hoc/short-term and long term fixes.
- Be part of the team performing after business hours deployments
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please email Jessica Raj on email@example.com