- Well respetced Insurance Organization
- Large Complex Program
- 12 months FTC with opportunity to extend
Our client is a leading Insurance organisation who provide investment, superannuation and financial advice to several organisations nationwide. Based in Melbourne CBD they have an urgent requirement for a Data Analyst candidate to join the team on a 12-month Fixed term contract opportunity.
Your new role
You will be part of a collaborative team and report directly to the Team leader. You will be responsible for providing quality work with tight deadlines. You will be passionate about analysing data and problem solving.
What you will need to succeed.
• 5 years of Data Analyst experience at a senior level.
• 5 years of experience working in a large transformation/transition program.
• Working experience with Agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
• Knowledge in coding standard and data modelling principles.
• Experience building SQL queries to profile complex data sets.
• Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in an engineering, computer science background.
• Strong communications enthusiastic and a team player
What you will receive
You will get the opportunity to work within an established Insurance organization. You will receive great exposure along with a competitive rate of pay.
How to apply
If you are a Data Analyst and would like to have an open discussion about this role and other vacancies within our team then please apply today.
Granite Consulting provides innovative human capital solutions. We specialize in consulting and recruitment for technology, business project services and engineering. We work with amazing talent and partner with some of the world’s most curious businesses.