Seeking an Agile Snr Android Developer for product delivery, cross-team tech direction and mentoring.
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne’s inner suburbs
- Rapidly growing startup!
About the Client
Our client connects their customers with talented team members, in order to create engaging content, build custom web and maintain strong brand image.
About the Role
This is a permanent opportunity developing best in class health and fitness apps used by customers all over the world. The organisation takes a collaborative, agile approach to software development with a focus on continuous improvement.
The senior developer will work with the lead and one other developer (Junior) to produce a high quality Android app, but modularised in order to enable new product offerings on the same architecture to realise efficiencies.
- Familiarity with MVVM would be highly desired
- Deep Java knowledge
- Kotlin knowledge
- Ideally experience with agile methodologies
- Strong mobile development background
- Be involved in decision making
- Supporting the lead to drive the project
- Mentor other members of the team.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Dave Newington on (03) 9094 0900