Searching for a hands on Security engineer to join a multinational organisation
- Full time position, great salary
- Relocation costs to Melbourne covered after WFH period
- Cutting edge company and leaders
You will be working for a blue-chip global organisation that specialise in air traffic management. Be a part of a well-established team and get exposed to a unique program of work.
To be successful in the role, you need to currently be a hands on, technical do-er of the below activities, relevant to the functions of the role:
- Deployment, configuration and analysis on the cyber security integration of subsystems and components
- Testing and compliance for safety critical solutions.
- Recent experience with real time systems
- Recent experience with tools like Netsparker, Nessus, LDAP, Kerberos, TACACS+
Our client is very interested in seeing pure cyber professionals, as opposed to Networking focused professionals.
They are not seeking senior leaders for this role but we encourage you to apply for the purpose of an initial conversation, as further hiring at higher levels is being planned.
CV’s to be sent to our client by COB Tuesday June 16th.
Get in touch with Dave Newington on 03 9094 0900 for further information.