- Transformation projects
- Brand new offices
- Great working environment
• Scrum Master Certification (and SAFe experience)
• Experience working as a Scrum Master on numerous projects especially in a corporate context
• Strong Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to present confidently to Executives, SMEs and project staff
• Experience in CI/CD
• Experience in BDD
• Problem Solving: Identifies and proposes workable solutions to problems from both business and technical perspectives
• Acting as Scrum Master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work (encouraging collaboration, uplifting the capabilities and unlocking the potential of the team by applying different agile techniques).
• Develop deep understanding of commercial objectives by engaging with relevant project participants and meetings
• Anticipate and resolve issues that may arise throughout the project development process.
• Empower developers to take ownership of technical quality and architectural choices in a manner which ensures rigorous thinking, community understanding and great commercial outcomes
• Assess maturity of the team and organization from a Scrum perspective and coach to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online using the appropriate link below or call Nikita on 03 9094 0900.