Lead a team of business analysts to ensure delivery of a large scale data migration project.
- CBD location
- 12 month contract
- Competitve daily rates
Our client is a well established company in the finance and insurance industry. They are looking for a Release Lead to work on a large scale data migration project.
- Delivery and maintenance of Key Data Elements for structured data and Business Requirements Documentation for Structured Data
- Maintenance of Data Extraction Business Requirements Document (BRD) for Unstructured, Reconciliation and Archive data
- Accountable for the delivery of data in a suitable state for assurance and ingestion into target platforms
- Ensure extract quality defects are triaged, analysed, prioritised & tracked
- Ensure data extracts are delivered to other consumers and platforms in a timely manner
- Participate in hyper
- care activities after cut-over where they relate to the migrated data
- Minimum of 10 years of project and program delivery experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with complex data migrations.
- Strong understanding of data migration strategies and activities.
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to process and prioritise large numbers of issues and risks whilst managing multiple external vendor and client relationships.
- Ability to present and explain complex technology and data topics to business personnel.
- Prior experience within insurance and / or financial services industry will be viewed upon favourably.
- High level experience and understanding with CAPSIL and / or PROMPT or migration from mainframe systems will be an advantage.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Tomas Tomcik on (03) 9094 0900