- Eastern Suburbs location
- 12 month contract
- Security projects
- Develop all key project artefacts in accordance with the company’s project management framework , including development of business cases, detailed project management plans etc.
- Develop appropriate governance structures
- Oversee requirements gathering, business impact assessment and current state mapping
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Prepare and manage project financials
Required skillset / experience:
- Experience in medium – large technology projects
- Experience working on disaster recovery projects
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong vendor management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement/deliver projects with multiple users over multiple sites.
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant PM qualifications
If this role appeals to you, please apply online using the appropriate link below or call Nikita on +61 3 9094 0900.
To view all advertised positions by Granite Consulting follow the link http://www.graniteconsulting.com.au/jobs/