Our Client, a growing provider of essential services with over 2,500 people seeks a Product Owner/BA to help deliver a new CRM supporting future scalability.
This role seeks a person with a strong understanding of Consumer Centred Design Concepts. This will be complemented by a resume of work in delivering CRM solutions that utilise system design thinking and Human Design Centred Principles. Your role in the delivery of those solutions will have been in a Product Owner, a Product Manager or Agile Business Analyst.
- Work with the Project Manager in the Vision, Roadmap and Delivery of a CRM Solution that is equipped to handle future scalability
- Engage directly with End Users to test, document and feed new product releases
- Ensure excellence in End User experience.
- Monitor, document, analyse usage patterns that feed continuous customer experience improvement
- Embrace the principles and approach to providing a service to clients that promote choice, development of strengths, goals and aspirations of each individual
- Champion the CRM Solution and Customer Service Team as a highly valuable business function
- Build effective relationships with external vendors and stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Requirements gathering
- Excellent analytical skills in developing business processes to deliver industry-leading system solutions
- Clear, highly articulated, working background (to most recent) delivering CRM solutions as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Agile BA
- Certifications/Tertiary Education relating to Project Manager or Business Analysis
- Strong organisational Change Management experience
- User support, training materials development, testing and conducting training
- Strong IT knowledge, a history of hands-on IT experience complimented by strong business engagement
- Consumer Centred Design, Human Design Centred Principles
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Wayne Slattery on +61 3 9094 0900 or www.linkedin.com/in/wayneslattery/
|Job Category||Business Analyst|