We’re looking for senior Product Assurance Lead for permanent engagement for well established client in finance industry
- Market leading client
- Excellent Pay Package
- Great CBD location
Great opportunity to join a high performing team as a Project Assurance Lead based in Melbourne CBD.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of projects and change activities.
- This role will define and implement a repeatable process to ensure the solution is operationally fit-for-purpose
- Maintain a balance between continuously updating a complex technical environment and achieving service levels
- Minimising any avoidance of the Change and Release processes by both internal users or external vendors
- Avoiding scheduling conflicts, improving release planning and minimising service disruption to the business
- Working with the Project Delivery function to maintain a workable process interface to plan Releases.
- Determine the readiness of scheduled Releases based on the Production Acceptance Criteria – release testing, approval stage gates, stakeholder management and relevant business communication
- Conduct reviews for all readiness activities
- Establish strong working relationships with key business stakeholders
To be suitable for the role you must demonstrate the below skills:
- Experience working in a multi service provider environment within a medium to large organisation.
- Establishing and maintaining governance models in service delivery functions.
- ITIL or COBIT
- Understanding of the banking and finance industry
- Strong stakeholder management background
- Working knowledge of Service Management tool
- Understanding of Testing, Release & Change framework
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Grace Adamson on (03) 9094 0900