Amazing opportunity to lead a team of highly skilled IT Architects.
- Great Melbourne CBD Location
- Excellent Salary
- Great program of work
Practice Manager: Enterprise Architect / Head of IT Architecture
Fantastic opportunity to join a high performing and lead all aspects of IT Architecture.
Located in a great Melbourne CBD office, you will be working on a permanent basis working for one of the biggest projects in Victoria.
You will be reporting into the Chief Technology Officer whilst having an existing team of Architects reporting into you.
To be suitable for the role, you will have a technical Enterprise Architecture background across multiple domains or have existing leadership skills within an architecture practice.
- Put in place the necessary artefacts, governance and processes
- Oversee & manage the system landscape
- Future technology investment and road mapping towards state architecture patterns
- Lead the Solution Architecture practice and working closely with the Project Managers to prioritise architecture
- Ensure enterprise architecture governance and processes are fully embedded in the Tech BAU
- Design, production and execution of assurance and certification within architecture
- Tracking technology debt
- Support Tech Architecture Governance
- IT strategy & road mapping
- Hiring & performance management
- Workforce planning
- Promoting architecture capability (training, practice sessions, brown bag)
- Driving a strong risk culture (management, best practices, frameworks
- Extensive and effective stakeholder management (c-suite, procurement, vendor, business)
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Andreas McKenzie on (03) 9094 0900