Seeking an IT Operations Manager to be both hands on and manage a small team responsible for 24/7 operations support across the organisation.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Inner city location
- Hands on Leadership
Our client is currently seeking a hands on Operations Manager with experience managing infrastructure, security and software teams to join their organisation working side by side with those they manage on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the CIO, you will hav input into the planning, coordinating, directing, designing and finalising of operational approaches, delivering new tech and tackling the challenges of legacy systems.
The role is responsible for supporting a small but busy operations team of engineers. You will need to be experienced working in a 24×7 operations environment. The company uses Linux as their main operating system so you will have a career background working in Linux OS also. As a bonus you would have either significant QA experience or a strong Dev understanding.
* Service Delivery hands on
* Linux OS – CentOS 6 – 7
* AWS & Azure Experience
* Leadership and Team Management
* Vendor Relationship Management
- Experience as a Lead or Manager in a Operations or Service Management environment
- Strong emphasis on software, QA or Dev as well as network and hardware troubleshooting
- Linux – CentOS 6 -7
- Solid background in infrastructure and systems
- Proven ability to work in a 24×7 operations environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Relevant qualification
Interested? click ‘apply’ now or contact Wayne Slattery on 03 9094 0900