- Permanent opportunity
- South Melbourne Location
- Immediate start available
You will be working on a number of projects, involving design and rebuilds of sites.
You will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Ensure that infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested
- Provide Networking support to clients, including provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for Networking operations and related infrastructure.
- Perform server and network troubleshooting
- Route / Switch / Wireless Network upgrades
- Generally working with lots of different configurations, firewalls and networks.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid experience as a network engineer
- BAU Support, Remote Access and Installations experience
- Strong core skills in routing and switching
- Very strong and diverse network skills
- Customer facing consultancy skills
- Microsoft Windows Skills
- Experience using Nexus
In return, my client can offer you a diverse and interesting work environment that is highly rewarding. You will join a high performing team to deliver on some exciting projects. Apply now to avoid missing out.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Tomas or Nikita on +61 3 9094 0900
|Job Category||Network Engineer|