Elite level Data Team within one of Australia’s largest companies in their industry seek to discover new talent
- 3 Month Contract Initial (View for Perm)
- Relocate to Melbourne (Melbourne-Based)
- Immediate Start
I’m currently engaged by my client to find a skilled professional who is passionate in their work as a Microstrategy Developer.
I’m interested in speaking to people from interstate who are looking to relocate to Melbourne.
This role will initially be based on a 3 month contract, however there is a view for permanency further down the road for the right candidate.
In this role, you will be designing automated dashboards and reports across the business units. You will be in contact with a lot of stakeholders. Gather requirements and build up the reporting solution. It is quite a key strategic role as you will be the go-to BI person.
- Analysis of business requirements
- Technical Design(s) for MicroStrategy components
- Development/testing of MicroStrategy reports
- Packaging / implementation preparation
- Liaising with Insights base/delivery team
- Experience and passion for developing amazing solutions using MicroStrategy.
- Hands on experience on Dashboard, Report development, Mobile Application development and project design: Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Aggregation, Security, etc.
- Experience in Mobile Dashboards and Self-Serve Dashboards
- Proficient in SDLC Methodologies and best practices. Agile
- Oracle DB
- Good communication skills
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Wayne Slattery on (03) 9094 0900