Master scheduler to join a expanding project team for a merger project.
- 6 to 12 month contract
- St Kilda Rd Location
- Business Merger
Excellent opportunity for you to expand your career as a Master Scheduler. You will be responsible for process management, and focusing on all aspects of Planning, Scheduling, Tracking and Reporting across a large scale business transformation.
- Proven experience in a project co-ordination/scheduling role on a large program of work
- Strong reporting skills
- Key strength in scheduling
- Proven background in reporting, procurement activities and financial analysis within projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Insurance experience would be an asset
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Nikita Nilmadhub on (03) 9094 0900