Looking for a weapon Level 3 Support person, with first rate customer service, to join a service desk team based a few mins walk from St Kilda beach
- Microsoft Specialist
- 2 month contract, immediate start, interviews Monday March 24th
- Affable, positive and great communicator
Our partner is a growing MSP based in St Kilda with a great team culture.
They’re looking for an MS specialist to be a final escalation point, with experience in ConnectWise and MS PBX in Teams. Excellent soft skills a must. If this sounds like you, please read on.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- An in-depth knowledge of various Microsoft Windows Operating systems, MS SQL database, LAN/WAN Networking and IT Network Operations experience.
- Skills and experience and certifications in AWS, Microsoft, Cisco and / or Sophos
- Experience migrating Office 365
- Certification in a minimum of 2 of the following Microsoft – Office 365 / Azure, AWS, Sophos, Cisco and/or Zscaler.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot issues to determine the root cause and present suggested work-arounds and solutions.
- Experience with ConnectWise and MS PBX
Required – please be prepared to outline your response to the following.
- MS ServerOS 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 – 5 years experience
- MS Office 365, AD, DNS, Azure
- Web Apps support
- Printer experience
- Networking experience minimum of 2 years
- Experience of two or more years using ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Automate
- SD-WAN Required experience 1 year
- Leadership potential
- Demonstrated industry experience in IT Managed Services of three years or more
- In-Depth knowledge of various Microsoft Windows Operating systems, MS SQL database, LAN/WAN Networking and IT Network Operations experience
- Proven experience and certifications in AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, and security suppliers
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, as well as strong listening skills
- Possesses strong customer relation skills
- Experience designing and delivering projects in a small and medium business environment
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related fields
Immediate start, interviews will be on Monday 23rd of March.
Feel free to contact Dave Newington on 03 9094 0900 for further information.