Talented Lead React developer required for exciting projects in inner city Melbourne.
- Permanent Position
- Inner City Location
- Fantastic company and team culture
About the Client
Our client connects their customers with talented team members, in order to create engaging content, build custom web and maintain strong brand image.
About the Role
This is a permanent opportunity developing best in class health and fitness apps used by customers all over the world. The organisation takes a collaborative, agile approach to software development with a focus on continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and passionate Front End Engineer who is proud of their code. Responsible for coding of client CMS solutions and leading the front end team.
Delivering high quality applications that meet or exceed user expectations in health and fitness is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong commercial experience in ReactJS, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, ES6/Next and related tooling system
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Redux Thunk
- Experience with Jest / Enzyme, REST API’s
- Exposure to build systems such as Gulp and Webpack
- Gitflow based development
- A champion of Agile methodology
- Knowledge in SMACSS, OOCSS or BEM concepts
Our client is seeking someone with tertiary qualifications in software engineering or computer science.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Dave Newington on (03) 9094 0900