Join this NFP and IT support to the organisation that enables people to live meaningful lives. Great work life balance supported by a great team
- CBD location
- Immediate start
- 4 weeks Training on start
Our client is currently looking for a IT Support Officer to join their well-established organisation which services the community on a daily basis. You will be the first POC on all things Office 365, therefore excellent customer service skills are a must and technical knowledge is essential.
This is a diverse role where you will need to be proactive and take initiative.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support IT services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain user accounts and database access
- Friendly and effective customer service
- Support and maintain network infrastructure (cabling, switches, etc)
- Play a key role in machine replacements, maintaining and updating SOE
- Windows 10 knowledge
- Ability to install and configure IT hardware
- 2 yrs experience in 1 & 2 IT Help Desk roles
- ITIL Foundation Qualification
- Outstanding customer service/facing skills
- Analytical, logical, structured problem solver
- Experience working autonomously.
If the role appeals to you, please apply online using the appropriate link below or call Wayne Slattery on (03) 9094 0900.