This financial services organisation is looking for a Project Manager to manage the delivery of project delivery schedules on a permanent basis.
- Financial Services company
- Permanent Opportunity
- Attractive Salary Package
Our client who works in financial services, is looking for an IT Solution and Project Manager who is responsible for the technical implementation and management of major IT projects that deliver IT customer service and foundational based outcomes.
- Manage the IT scope within and execute all deliverables within strict time frames.
- Engage 3rd party organizations and manage their deliverables
- Ensure all IT resources and service are able to meet the current needs of the business and are position to be able to be developed and cost effectively to cater to future needs
- Responsibility for specific customer-centric IT solution deliveries within time-boxed periods
- Ensure IT projects (included the IT components of other projects) are delivered on time and in budget
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in the IT industry – at least 5 years in a senior solution lead/ project management position.
- Experience managing portfolios of 10+ concurrent projects
- Ability to engage customer in consulting solution based models
- Solid understanding across all areas of IT technology. In particular, the software development lifecycle, architectural principles, operational and application support
- Microsoft based enterprise technical environments including Azure, MS AX, PowerBI & .Net development models.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Nikita Nilmadhub on (03) 9094 0900