- $120k-140k + benefits
- Great work culture
Fantastic opportunity to join an Australian grown IT Consultancy working within a high performing team.
Located just North of Sydney CBD, you will be working on a permanent basis across multiple projects in high volume.
The ideal candidate will proven experience in implementing best practices, governance, frameworks and productivity.
You will be leading a team of Project Co-Ordinators and Engineers to assist you delivering multiple projects within IT. You will lead by example, be very collaborative and have the opportunity to build a team.
You will have;
- Leadership experience
- Managing multiple projects in volume
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Ability to further develop processes, procedures, tools and contribute to the overall strategy
- Sound experience across delivery, methodologies and frameworks
- Performance reviews
- 6+ years working within the IT industry
- 2+ years within project management
- Relevant project management certifications
You will be working for a company with great culture, so a collaborative individual would be ideal.
Additional benefits include;
- Training & development
- Flexible working environment
- Company that encourages work life balance
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please email Andreas McKenzie on email@example.com