This financial services organisation is looking for a BI Technical Lead to define, design, develop and deploy BI reporting solutions
- Growing Financial Services Company
- Attractive Salary Package
- CBD location
Our client is looking for a strong Power BI Technical Lead to hit the ground running. The role encompasses the overall ownership of the Microsoft PowerBI environment, and access to the necessary data sets to support the development of Microsoft Power BI reports, dashboards and applications, along with on-going activities related to test and deployment phases of any deliverable
- Design the overall PowerBI environment and operation
- Deliver the highest quality daily published operational and management reporting packs
- Define effective, supportable solution design based on the data sources and outcome expectations of formal published reports
- Ensure ongoing management of highly secure 3rd party data reporting groups, apply tightly controlled release management practices
Skills & Experience:
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft Power BI within environment configuration, architecture, design, data access, publishing, report development, visualisation and operational management, security and scheduling
- Demonstrated experience in developing and/or assisting team with complex Power BI visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft tools including SQL, DAX & Power BI & strong knowledge of SSAS.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based BI technologies (e.g. SQL Server, SSIS, OLAP, Power BI, Dynamics AX, BI4dynamics)
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Tomas Tomcik or Nikita Nilmadhub on (03) 9094 0900