Fantastic opportunity to join a global leading information security vendor as an Inside Sales Rep.
- OTE $140k
- Emerging Tech
- Leading vendor
Fantastic opportunity to join a global leading information security vendor as an Inside Sales Rep. They specialise in providing a state-of-the-art security solutions across data, infrastructure and cloud.
This will located in a great Sydney CBD location. You will be across maintenance for renewals and be responsible to drive all renewals sales.
You will be working with the various teams and/or Channel Partners to identify the list of projects that will expire in the upcoming months and start the process to renew them.
For the ISR role, you will be responsible to identify and qualify leads and opportunities. You will collaborate with various internal teams and Channel Partners to drive new business opportunities and then hand them over to the Field sales or Channel Partners for closure.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to identity new business opportunities.
- Run outbound emails and calls to establish interest
- Hand-over to Sales team or Partner to progress the opportunity.
- Educate prospects/customers & partners about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to drive engagement
- Manage and track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive traffic to various online and offline events including (but not limited to) tradeshows, webinars, Lunch and Learns and seminars
- Supports the local partners in the execution of joint marketing campaigns and events
- Generate renewal quotations for customer/partners
- Ensure integrity of customers in the system
- Support extended sales team in complex deals
- Good at written and phone communications
- Good at leveraging IT and communication tools
- Discipline in managing time and monitoring results
- Minimum of 3 year experience of solution-based selling in Technology/IT
- Proven track record of success in inside sales
- Knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise while achieving sales quota
- Works well in a matrix organization
- High Energy, Self-Motivated and persistent
- Creative problem-solving, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Ability to speak Chinese and/or Japanese is a plus
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Andreas McKenzie on (03) 9094 0900