Information Analyst – Data and Analytics
- Great Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent pay package
- Market Leading client
Excellent opportunity to work in a high performing team as an Information Analyst. This will be a permanent position based in Melbourne CBD.
You will be working for a market leading client undergoing one of Australia’s largest transformation projects.
- Develop and communicate data strategies, policies, procedures and architecture requirements.
- Oversee the effective delivery of data projects and strategy outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with data policies, standards and procedures as well as supporting the analysis of data insights
- Delivering and managing the data governance strategy and framework across the business
- Develop and maintain data frameworks, policies and procedures for the capture and management of the organisation’s data
- Coordinating Data Governance projects
- Development and implementation of data quality standards
- Requirements gathering and end user acceptance testing for data governance tools
To be suitable for the role you must demonstrate the below skills:
- Experience with data management strategies for data collection, storage, preservation, and availability for further processing.
- Experience with data classification guidelines and data life cycle process.
- Able to support large scale projects such as conversions of data and integration of Systems processes.
- Experience with concepts of data integrity, privacy, and security
- Understanding of general network components, concepts, and n-tiered architectures.
- Proficiency in SQL and strong understanding of Database Architecture
- Experience in supporting data management and governance programs during periods of change
- Experience in data governance frameworks; DAMA, CMMI etc
- Ability to develop, implement and govern relevant data models, define metadata using common standards and practices, for different data sources.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Grace Adamson on (03) 9094 0900