Integration planning/stakeholder management/6 month contract/Immediate start!
- CBD location
- Long term contract opportunity
- Immediate start
Due to unprecedented growth and pipeline of some exciting projects, our client is seeking an Integration Delivery Lead to lead and manage the overall technical project outcomes. This is a varied role that requires an experienced candidate in projects, technical leadership and large scale system integration projects.
- Manage and lead an experienced technical team to deliver well designed, technical project solutions
- Lead the delivery of integration projects and/or project milestones to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of requirements.
- Scope, design and implement new or upgraded technology to ensure stable operation or delivery to project requirements.
- Coordinate technical change management activities to ensure timely and safe completion of milestones.
- Manage the production of technical specification documentation and support knowledge materials to support the introduction of new or upgraded technology into operational management.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing IT technical solutions and leading technical teams
- Previous experience in mission critical system integration and application deployment projects
- Background in financial services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to engage effectively with technical and business teams
To be considered for this role please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Emma Paterson on +61 3 9094 0900