This will be a rewarding leadership and strategy opportunity with a world recognised NFP
- 3 Year Fixed Term Position
- Implementing a long term ICT strategy
- Based in South East Melbourne
This organisation is one of the largest humanitarian organisations in the world and the role is a pivotal role for the organisation.
Offering a competitive and tax reducing salary, this position supports the Senior Executive Group in the delivery of the the organisation’s ICT Strategy 2019-23 that will work to serve the community and the organisation’s stakeholders. This strategy is seen as a critical part of the envisaged transformational change of the organisation over the coming years.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in organisational change management, program design and implementation;
- 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management;
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications;
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience and skills:
- Strong leadership of resources to deliver outcomes;
- Communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Be a team player and a problem-solver;
- Demonstrated experience in differing types of project management methodologies, eg Prince2, PMBoK, Agile, etc;
- Experience working on projects with digital, mobile and CRM/ERP platforms;
- Extensive experience within the IT Industry;
- Ability to work constructively and productively in a small team environment supported by outsourced vendors/contractors.
As a person, you are:
- A leader and influencer who can promote and deliver a sustained organisational transformational change programExcellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ability to prioritise and balance competing or conflicting demands;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Well-developed time management skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Liaise professionally with staff and external suppliers;
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and respectfully;
- Strong and flexible work ethic;
- Work with limited supervision;
- Awareness of, and ability to work within, the ethos of the Society.
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Knowledge and / or previous experience in the Not-For-Profit sector;
- Project Management qualifications;
- Lean/Six-Sigma implementation expertise / qualifications;
- Experience working on CRM, Digital and full stack, complex cross-platform projects.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Tax reducing salary packaging
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Excellent work-life balance and great work hours (37.5 per week)
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year.
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work.
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an firm committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice.
- We live and breathe our values.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Dave Newington on (03) 9094 0900