Great opportunity to lead and build a team across automation for a leading IT MSP.
- High base + Bonus + Profit shares
- Great work life integration
- North Sydney Location
Leading Australian grown MSP who work on a national scale. Renowned for their culture and training & development. With offices in both Melbourne and Sydney, you will be working along side high performers across infrastructure and security within the automation space.
You will be leading the new Automation division taking on a small but high performing team with the opportunity to build and recruit a sales practice. You will be going into a role with an extensive list of existing clients and warm leads to hit the ground running.
You will have ambitions to grow the business and capability. Whilst leading all functions including sales, marketing, project delivery, engineering and finance.
- You will be visionary and look at the long-term goals but not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You have experience growing a business and acquiring customers and delivering profitable projects.
- Have a sales background but are comfortable managing a diverse number of business functions.
- You are excited by the challenge, hard work and the rewards that come with growing a business.
- Manage the business on an end to end basis
- Lead and manage their RPA team including sales, business analysts and engineers.
- Review sales performance and generate strategies to meet our targets
- Recruit, nurture and scale your team.
- Review sales performance and generate strategies to meet our targets.
- Have experience across both sales and leadership
- Growing a business and/or department
- Technology and business acumen
Nice to have:
- Robotic Process Automation experience
- Working within a consultancy/managed services company
- Building a team from scratch
- Leading or helping setup sales strategies, reporting and templates.
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please email Andreas McKenzie on email@example.com