- 6 month contract
- Great corporate culture and collaborative team.
- Innovative projects at the forefront of digital transformations in retail!
The successful candidate will need excellent communication skills and welcome the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment!
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Strong experience with React and Redux is recommended
- Strong experience with front-end testing frameworks
- Experience with NodeJS and front-end build technologies (Gulp, Webpack etc)
- Experience developing using an AMD framework a positive
- Understanding of Progressive Enhancement to utilize HTML5/CSS3 when available
- Mobile web development experience, especially Responsive Design
- Working knowledge of cross-browser and platform consistencies/quirks
- Experience with MVC patterned frameworks
- Experience with version control systems (git)
If the role appeals to you, please apply online using the appropriate link below or call Jessica Raj on 03 9094 0900.