Support trading platforms and APAC clients of a leading fintech organisation. Permanent role in Melbourne CBD. $75-85k + Super + additional benefits!
- Global fintech organisation
- CBD location
- Monetary benefits
Our client is a global fintech organisation who are undergoing an unprecedented period of growth. As a result they are expanding their support function and have an opportunity for an adept support professional to work as a Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Analyst.
This role will involve working closely with Clients, providing expert level remote management, administration and support for Client production solutions.
- Coordinating with clients, internal colleagues and vendors to provide several service related functions
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure clients receive high quality delivery of service
- Ensure the information and documentation in the Network Services database is accurate
- Establishes and manages connectivity between clients and the brokers on network.
- Project planning and assisting in the implementation of new projects
- Discuss the networking requirements with Telco and Rackspace server maintenance teams.
- Coordinate with Clients, internal teams, and network vendor(s) to configure and customize FIX connections.
- Testing and certification of FIX compatibility with the brokers.
- 1 year experience with FIX administration and support and/or Buy Side Order Management Software, or background in portfolio management and trading system applications.
- Proven ability to work in mission critical operations
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Database Software experience
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Nikita Nilmadhub on (03) 9094 0900