We’re looking for an Environment DBA who will work and support a large data migration project for organisation operating in finance industry
- Long Term Contract Opportunity
- Large Scale Data Migration Project
- Well established Finance Industry Organization
Our client is well established corporation operating in finance industry. The Environment Support DBA will ensure that customer- and policy-related data is extracted from source systems, transformed in accordance with target state requirements, loaded into the relevant systems and fully tested and reconciled.
- SQL server database support, which includes database design/ database upgrades, database/SQL performance monitoring/tuning/optimization, database maintenance and backup configuration
- Creation of migration procedures for structured data files/databases
- Migration of Data from Oracle to SQL server
- VDI server support, which includes OS updates, SQL server management studio updates, tool installation and support example Salesforce migration tool installation/upgrades
- Data transfer into/from servers using Managed file transfer or equivalent tool
- Access Control for Databases/VDI servers
- Change control for Databases/VDI servers
- Backup/Restore of Databases
- Backup/restore of VM server
- Good understanding of SDLC processes and exposure to agile methodologies
- Strong project and program delivery experience.
- Strong experience with complex data migrations.
- Good understanding of data migration strategies and activities.
- Good communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to process and prioritise issues and risks.
- Ability to present and explain complex technology and data topics.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Tomas Tomcik on (03) 9094 0900