- End-to-end management of the full environment landscape
- Melbourne CBD location
- Day rate contract
- Establish governance & standards for the end to end management of the full environment landscape – implementing lifecycle management
- Define the environment service provision and delivery to customer base developing processes, procedures and workflow
- Defining and commissioning all cloud infrastructure (AWS) to support the global rollout of a warehouse management solution
- Ensure that cost is optimised for all provided environments
- Develop DevOps solutions to allow rapid deployment of environments
- Managing relationships with internal technology teams and external service providers
- Supporting key phases of the program; development, build, test and deployment of the solution
- Assistance with decommissioning of legacy environments
- Assistance with DR (disaster recovery) and BCP (business continuity) activities
- Manage systems to support continuous delivery and adapt environment management to support on-demand, self-service automation
- Proven cloud computing experience migrating large corporate environments to AWS or other large-scale cloud deployment.
- At least 7 years experience with Environment Management or similar roles
- Extensive experience and understanding of DevOps principles and methodologies
- Experience in cloud infrastructure particularly AWS
- Team leadership experience
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery)
- Experience with DR (disaster recovery) and BCP (business continuity)
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management & Logistics or related industry experience is desirable
This newly created role is based in Port Melbourne, on a rolling day rate contract.
Please apply using the link or call us on 03 9094 0900 for a confidential discussion.