Design, configure and maintain AWS infrastructure using Kubernetes and Docker. Work with a global team in a collaborative agile environment.
- Work on cutting edge tech for a growing SaaS start up!
- Melbourne CBD
- Competitive salary and great benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a growing scale-up providing cloud SaaS solutions in AI and voice recording rapidly taking over a global market. This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies alongside a proactive and collaborative team. A fully agile environment with strong mentorship across the business!
About the Role:
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the ongoing enhancement of build quality and take ownership of continuous integration and deployment. You will have a strong knowledge of industry best practices, across AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker. As well as a strong understanding of code, ideally with a development background.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional Level)
• 2 years using Docker, DockerHub and Containers
• 2 years using Kubernetes (K8), HelmChart and Nginx
• 4 years Linux as a minimum (preferable Ubuntu)
• Strong Linux administration (command line only) for updating, patching,
compiling and creating deb packages
• Experience/Knowledge in networking layers 2,3 and 4 (TCP/IP Layer
• Strong experience in IP networking such as routing, NAT, DNS, VPNs,
• Expert in Git/Github
• Programming experience with Go, Python, Ruby or Perl.
• Automation: Jenkins/CircleCI and Ansible for infrastructure deployment
• Other Cloud computing platform experience, i.e. GCP, IBM Cloud and Azure
• Demonstrate experience in managing AWS resources such as VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, S3 buckets, IAM, AMI, CloudWatch, Virtual Gateways, Direct
Connect links and BGP routing protocols.
• Experience utilizing the following technologies in a CI/CD cloud
environment; Prometheus, Grafana, Yeager, Hashicorp Vault, RabbitMQ and ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana)
• Database administration; AWS Aurora PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and takes initiative
• Experience in Agile Scrum teams, including their practices and processes, in particular supporting Continuous Integration
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please call Jessica Raj for more information at 03 9094 0900.