- Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Permanent or Contract Opportunity
- Leading financial services organisation
As the DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the ongoing enhancement of build quality, take ownership of the continuous integration and deployment, building the DevOps capabilities and helping to shift the organisation mindset through coaching and mentoring. You need to have strong knowledge of industry best practice, across many technologies.
- Solid experience in production cloud operations, software engineering, release/build engineering, configuration management
- Excellent knowledge of best practice and development methodologies and tools (Agile, CD, CI, automation testing)
- Developing continuous integration and deployment processes and systems;
- Developing infrastructure automation across all environments.
- DevOps Methodologies
- Strong technical experience in following processes and tools:
- SCM (eg. SVN, git),
- Build (eg. Ant, xcodebuild, ruby),
- Test Automation and Simulation (eg. appium, selenium, cucumber),
- Collaboration (eg. JIRA, Confluence),
- oployment/Configuration (eg. ssh, puppet/chef, SMS), and
- Orchestration (eg. GIT, Jenkins)
- Virtualisation (VMware, AWS, Azure)
- Containerisation (Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker/Rokt)
- Automation Scripting (Puppet, vra/vro, ansible, terraform, Shell scripting, Python, PERL)
- Knowledge of process management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- A passion for continuous improvement and problem-solving
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please call Jessica Raj for more information at 03 9094 0900.