- Leading Insurance firm
- Learning and development opportunities available
- 12 months FTC with opportunity to extend
Our client is a leading Insurance organization who provide investment, superannuation and financial advice to several organisations nationwide. Based in CBD the they have an urgent requirement for a Data Engineer candidate to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract opportunity.
You will be part of a collaborative team and report directly to the Team leader. You will be responsible for building engineering specialisation across data and analytics ecosystems.
• Strong track record in building and managing
• Experience in BigData Technologies: Spark, R
• Understanding of GIT vs Code
• Strong SQL skills (Oracle and SQL Server) and knowledge of NoSQL
• Prior experience in Insurance and Superannuation would be an advantage.
You will get the opportunity to work within an established Insurance Firm. You will receive great exposure along with a competitive rate of pay.
If you are a Data Engineer and would like to have an open discussion about this role and also other vacancies within our team then please apply today.
About Granite Consulting
Granite Consulting provides innovative human capital solutions. We specialize in consulting and recruitment for technology, business project services and engineering. We work with amazing talent and partner with some of the world’s most curious businesses.