- West of Melbourne CBD
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Excellent company culture
Reporting to the director of security, you will be responsible for delivering and managing strategies, methodologies, and communications to drive behavioural change across the whole business. You will be executing training and awareness plans related to the program delivery.
What you will need to succeed.
- Extensive previous experience in a similar role, management expertise, or progress towards a post graduate qualification
- Extensive understanding of Information Security and processes
- Ability to develop multi-channel strategic education plans
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, with the ability to simplify complex messages
- Experience in managing change impact to articulate benefits of change
What you will receive
You will get the opportunity to work within a highly established organisation. As well as working within a great work culture, you will also have a great work life balance.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Cybersecurity Influence Lead and would like to have an open discussion about this role and also other vacancies within our team then please apply today or call Grace Adamson on 0390 940 900.
About Granite Recruitment
Granite Consulting is a specialist boutique recruitment consultancy with offices in Melbourne, and Bristol in the UK. We have specialist recruiters in Development, Project Services, Infrastructure & Testing, Architecture and Service Delivery. With 10 years in the market, we have strong networks to draw upon for both our clients and contacts to leverage. Additional information is available at www.graniterac.com.