- Digital Product
The Performance team is responsible for marketing planning and prioritisation, marketing performance, effectiveness and optimisation, particularly across digital channels including search, social and email. The team is also responsible for the ongoing management of our CRM system and marketing data analytics.
Reporting to the Performance Lead, the CRM Manager will be responsible for coordinating the development and delivery of the CRM strategy. The CRM Manager is assisted by an Email Marketing Adviser who is responsible for the development and delivery of the email marketing strategy, the CRM Data Integrity and Reporting Adviser who is responsible for data and reporting within the CRM and the CRM Change Manager who is responsible for the planning, development and communication of key messages to inform and engage internal stakeholders.
- Work with the CRM Project team to implement the CRM solution through its project phases that meets business needs.
- Oversee organisational change management and training during the CRM project phases.
- Oversee email marketing program and support the implementation of the Email Marketing Strategy.
- Manage the implementation and ongoing optimisation of the CRM strategy
- Drive initiatives across people, systems and processes to improve how they integrates and leverages customer data to support our work.
- Champion creative best practice and person-centric approaches to increase engagement and enhance customer experience.
- Develop and implement effective and efficient personalisation and automation initiatives.
- Analyse data and performance metrics, and develop econometric modelling to inform the CRM strategy.
Leadership and cross-organisation collaboration
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues around best practice approaches to CRM marketing.
- Monitor and analyse new CRM products and trends, internationally and in Australia, to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement, and potential impacts on work.
- Work closely with Corporate Services and follow organisational project management protocols, risk management procedures, procurement and contract processes.
- Develop and monitor accurate project and operational budgets. Report on progress of projects, being able to recognise barriers, and find effective solutions.
- Actively participate and contribute to working groups and activities across the organisation.
- Manage direct reports, developing staff work plans, professional development and biannual performance reviews.
- Ensure activities reflect the diversity of the Australian community, including groups at increased risk of depression, anxiety and suicide, and we seek opportunities for input/consultation/co-design where appropriate to inform our work.
Ensure our work reflects the diversity of the Australian community, and our activities are culturally safe and appropriate to meet the commitments made through our Reconciliation Action Plan.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a CRM, digital strategy or email marketing role.
- Digital marketing – experience in email segmentation, online database management and executing marketing retention strategies.
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of coding and building eDMs. Experience with marketing technology and data systems and analysis, including Google Analytics and email/automation platforms.
- Collaboration – strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills. Experience coordinating many internal stakeholders and managing external stakeholders including suppliers and partners.
- Influencing – ability to drive change across people, processes and platforms to deliver value to key community segments. A self-starter with a strong sense of initiative and accountability.
- Creative nous – an eye for knowing what makes engaging, creative emails/online content and the ability to apply branding principles. Attention to detail and quality.
- Analytical and reasoning – ability to analyse data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, understand user’s needs and make recommendations. Acts proactively, finding solutions to those needs.
- Strategic vision – sees the big, long-range picture. Knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management.
Call Tomas on +613 9094 0900 for more information
|Job Category||Consultant - BI / CRM|