Great opportunity to join a market leading retailer as a Cloud Solutions Architect on an initial 6 month contract
- WFH/Inner Eastern Suburbs
- Immediate Start
- Platforms to Azure projects
Our client is a national retailer with tech at the forefront of their mind.
The project this position is required for is moving our client’s Digital Platforms to the Cloud (Azure), working with the Infrastructure Architecture Team and support project demands.
- Provide thought leadership, building complex Cloud and Infrastructure solutions.
- Engage a mix of applications delivery partners, Architects, SME’s and various delivery teams.
- Work across multiple platforms via a non-hierarchical approach.
- Consult and shape the solutions and technology architecture that your group takes moving forward
- Extensive experience in an enterprise technology environment from an Cloud (Azure or AWS) & Infrastructure (such as networking, security, End-User computing, server, storage, backups and systems management technologies) and Cloud perspective (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS)
- Strong communication and leadership
- Be visible in how you have contributed back to an architecture practice or the broader architecture community
Interviews to be held the week of Monday June 1st.
Please contact Dave Newington at 03 9094 0900 for further information.