Exciting career opportunity for a self driven BI Analyst/Developer to produce, coordinate and structure data for this rapidly growing organisation.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Inner City Location
- Influence and Lead Development of Data Strategy
Our client in the Health industry is experiencing rapid growth and seeks a driven Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer to join the organisation and lift their data management and data warehousing capabilities to meet their needs.
To be successful in the role you’ll also need to be able to develop business intelligence outputs (dashboards, reports, etc) within a Microsoft stack.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing data warehouse, including ETL design and development.
- Strong database design and management skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL stack including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Demonstrated Power BI skills
- Technical skills using C# and .Net
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with SSPS
- Experience working with Psychometric data
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Wayne Slattery on (03) 9094 0900