Lead the end-to-end delivery of processes and technology requirements across the business for continuous improvement.
- 2 Year Fixed Term
- CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Growing company in the non-profit space
Our client is a growing leader in the non-for-profit space helping Australians achieve their best possible mental health. They require a seasoned Business Improvement (BI)Business Analyst to join the team on a 2 year fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will lead the end-to-end delivery of processes and technology requirements across the business. The overarching purpose of this position will be developing and delivering solutions requirements that are agile, efficient, reliable and resourceful across a cross functional team.
- Work across the business to implement process and technology solutions that are agile efficient, reliable and resourceful in line with the IT strategy and BI program plans.
- Apply appropriate techniques and tools to model analysis and design outcomes that drive lean and effective business processes.
- Document as-is (current state) and to-be (future state) business processes.
- Facilitate the fit/gap assessment and assist in identifying system solution gaps, analysing requirements and determining benefit impacts, as well as cost-benefit analysis.
- Data and requirements gathering through interviews, workshop facilitation and document review.
- Manage the traceability of the requirements and their resolution for their respective functional area throughout the respective project’s lifecycle.
- Prepare high quality written documents as required – including briefing papers, project management documentation, procurement documents and business cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) / Information Systems (IS) or an Engineering or Business degree.
- Minimum of 5 Years of Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst experience.
- A proven track record in business analysis (across process and technology) experience with at least 2 successful organisational wide BI projects.
- Experience in process modelling (BPMN) and data modelling and Use Case development.
- Proven experience in planning, conducting and documenting the outcomes from data gathering employing elicitation techniques including facilitated workshops, meetings, document review, survey/questionnaires.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently complete and present deliverables in Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint using to advanced knowledge in these tools.
- Ability to proactively identify areas for improvement, present alternative solutions to problems and gather the resources required to undertake the resolution of issues.
- Experience in similar industry / sector – i.e. NFP, public sector, etc.
- Strong experience and familiarity with Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Microsoft NAV, HR Systems, Business Intelligence and Digital implementations.
- Prior experience with data analytics and change management.
- Strong understanding of technology concepts and applications within a business context.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Jessica Raj on (03) 9094 0900