- Fixed term contract
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- South Eastern Suburbs
Our client is leading in the education and public sector and currently has an opening for an experienced Business Analyst to assist on a number of projects.
Your new role
You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of CCTV software which is being rolled out throughout the whole organisation. You will be passionate about delivering and have exceptional vendor management.
Major duties include:
- Requirements gathering, workshops with key stakeholders
- Leading/conduct business analysis and acting as a conduit between business stakeholders and IT
- To scope, deliver and define accurate and clear requirements, process documentation etc. to support delivery of project objectives
- Support management of projects delivering across multiple business units
- Assist with delivery of key elements of the integration strategy
What you will need to succeed.
- MUST HAVE experience with software implementation
- Proven BA experience on project or delivery management
- Proven ability leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management
How to apply
If you are a proven Business Analyst and would like to have an open discussion about this role or other vacancies within our team then please apply today or contact Grace Adamson on 0390 940 900 or email@example.com.