Join a team of developers to work on one of Australia’s highest trafficked e-commerce websites.
- Immediate Start
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Western Suburbs
An experienced Java Developer is needed to join our client’s ranks. This exciting opportunity to work on one of Australia’s highest trafficked e-commerce websites. Our client is a market leader in the retail and supply chain industries.
Successful candidate will need excellent communication skills and welcome the opportunity to work in a collaborative agile environment, having input on how to improve and being collaborative with other team members opinions and ideas.
- Proven experience developing Java applications in a commercial environment
- J2EE, Spring MVC,
- Strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Understanding of multi-tiered web applications
- Proven capacity to write maintainable code collaboratively
- Excellent understanding of development principles such as source control, technical documentation, testing, continuous integration, build and release management
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies essential
- Experience with BDD preferred
- Experience with CI/CD
- Nice to have: Hybris and AWS
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Tomas Tomcik on (03) 9094 0900