- 6 Month Contract
- Western Suburbs
- Great corporate culture & collaborative team!
Successful candidate will need excellent communication skills and welcome the opportunity to work in a collaborative agile environment, having input on how to improve and being collaborative with other team members opinions and ideas.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Proven experience developing Java applications in a commercial environment
- J2EE, Spring MVC,
- Strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Understanding of multi-tiered web applications
- Proven capacity to write maintainable code collaboratively
- Excellent understanding of development principles such as source control, technical documentation, testing, continuous integration, build and release management
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies essential
- Experience with BDD preferred
- Experience with CI/CD
Please get in touch with Tomas Tomcik or call (03) 9094 0900