- Permanent Opportunity
- NV1 Security Clearance Eligibility Required
- Live and Work in the Nation’s Capital
This role, Automation Test Lead to lead will be responsible for planning, implementing, testing, documenting and maintaining solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed systems and software. This is greenfields work so this role will need someone who has strong ability to build testing frameworks and processes.
Applicants need only apply if you: have, have had or are eligible for Baseline, NV1 or NV2 security clearance.
To be eligible for the above clearances applicants MUST be an Australian Citizen.
- 5+ years Development, review and maintaining test documentation including test strategies, test plans, test suits, test summary reports, testing processes and knowledge base articles
- 5+ years Developing, designing, implementing and governance of a test automation operating model
- 5+ Identifying, documenting and managing issues through to resolution
- Commitment to ensure best test engineering practice, and support tools and technologies to specific features and projects
- Collaboration with teams to drive testability in solution design and promoting best test engineering practices in the development processDifferent testing types e.g. Automation, Performance, System, System Integration, Regression and End to End.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the SDLC (analysis, development, testing) and how testing interacts in this process
Required Technical Skills:
- Agile Environment
- Atlassian, Jira
- Selenium Webdriver / Grid
- Jira, Confluence, Microsoft office suite
If the above role is of interest, please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Grace Adamson (email@example.com) or Wayne Slattery on +61 3 9094 0900.