Provide customer service and front line support for clients using SaaS products.
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Growing global fintech company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Coordinate with clients, internal colleagues, and vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to global SaaS Operations clients
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the frontline support capability.
- Ensure all internal SaaS Operations tracking systems and documentation are accurate and current.
- Provide periodic off-hours support.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of relevant customer facing and support roles
- Proven customer focused mindset and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to resolve client issues
- General familiarity with Windows administration, networking, and databases preferred
- Exposure to electronic trading systems, FIX protocol, financial software applications, or other enterprise business software is highly regarded
- Salesforce exposure and experience is highly desirable but not necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours with periodic off hours support required.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Jessica Raj or Tomas Tomcik at (03) 9094 0900