Associate FIX Analyst – Permanent – Global Fintech Organisation
- Permanent position
- Growing global fintech company
- CBD Location
Our client is a global fintech organisation who are undergoing an unprecedented period of growth. They are looking to bring on an Associate FIX Analyst responsible for implementing, testing, certifying and problem/support resolution for clients.
- Coordinate with Clients, internal teams, and network vendor(s) to provide the following service-related functions: support/troubleshooting, configuring/customising FIX connections, testing and certification of FIX compatibility with brokers
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service
- Ensure all Network Services database information and documentation is accurate and current.
- Escalate complex issues to senior staff.
- Proven ability to work in mission critical operations and support environment.
- General knowledge and understanding of Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
- Periodic off-hours support.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to perform on site customisation, testing, or troubleshooting.
- 1 year experience with FIX administration and support and/or Buy Side Order Management Software or background in portfolio management and trading system applications.
- 3 years’ experience in the securities trading industry preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Database software experience
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Jessica Raj on (03) 9094 0900