- CBD Location
- Immediate Start
- 6 month initial
The Senior Application Migration Specialist provides senior hands on expertise that ensures fit for purpose migration solutions for business software systems and reporting. Key to success will be your ability to effectively problem solve at a fast pace, manage relationships internally and with third parties and to constantly communicate to all involved.
Answering to the Application Technology Manager, you will take the technical lead on the migration of business applications in alignment with Uniting’s IT strategy to further embed application and data effectiveness and security.
What you will bring
- A can do’ attitude, great communication and customer service skills are a must, as is your desire to work in a fast paced and varied role where you will be required to wear many hats’.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to problem solve and implement solutions
- Proven experience in administration and configuration of web-based applications and enterprise SQL server databases
- Experience working with SharePoint, SQL Server databases, PowerShell scripting, Data warehouses and Power BI. Experience with PowerApps will be highly regarded
- Proven experience with Application packaging/deployment using MSI, MSIX and APP-V technologies
- Experience with cloud based technologies including MS Azure/AWS
- The ability to support existing applications – quickly identifying & troubleshooting issues
- Commitment to supporting and interacting with business users e.g. application questions, system issues and support of new features after system upgrades
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Grace Adamson or Wayne Slattery on (03) 9094 0900.